Every time a person or automated system accesses our website, a series of general data and information is collected and stored in the log files of the server (log files).
The following specific data is stored in this log file:
- Date and time of the call
- Name of the Internet service called, the resource called and the action used
- if necessary, the query that the client has made
- the website from which the user has accessed our pages (referrer), as well as their country code (e.g. "en")
- the amount of data transferred
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful
- IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the calling computer
- Data provided by the Internet client used by the visitor (browser type, e-mail program, etc.): Program, version, operating system, language
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- other similar data and information used for security purposes in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. These log files are required to correctly deliver and optimize the contents of our website as well as the advertising for it, to ensure the permanent functionality of our information technology systems and the technology of our website and to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in the event of a cyber attack.
This anonymously collected data and information is therefore evaluated by us statistically and also with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company in order ultimately to ensure an optimum level of protection for the personal data processed by us. The anonymous data of the log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a person concerned.